Benefits at a glance
- Extra large 4.8″ LCD touch screen (30% larger than other models)
- Object readable capacity up to 500 (up from 300 on other models)
- 1,102 built-in designs including 140 quilt patterns
- 15 fonts
- Touch pen & Spatula storage tray
- 300 dpi built-in scanner
- Scan your design and save it as a cut or draw file
- Includes Pen Holder 6 colour pen set and 2 erasable pens
- 11.7″ (297 mm) width cutting area
- Wireless Lan
- 24″ Scanning
See it – Scan it – Cut it – Create it!
Welcome to the world´s first home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner. Welcome to a whole new world of innovation. Scan any image or sketch, then precisely cut the shapes or outlines – without design cartridges or a PC.
Brother’s ScanNCut CM900 will take you to new creative heights thanks to state-of-the-art upgrades and new features that are changing the game. We’re talking about a large 4.85” LCD touchscreen, over 1000 built-in designs, enhanced data readability perfect for working with embroidery machines, and a large 12” x 24” scanning and cutting area so you can integrate larger designs than ever before. And let’s not forget about its wireless connectivity, making it easier to transfer your designs from ScanNCut Canvas. That’s no wires, no worries and no limits, allowing you to enjoy creative freedom like never before.